MOBILE SOLUTIONS GIVES BACK
At Mobile Solutions, we believe success requires a holistic approach. Shared success creates thriving communities and so we give back our time and donations to help those in need and support causes we are passionate about.
Over the years, Mobile Solutions has given back to:
- Monthly donation to fund clean and safe drinking water for more than 340,000 people in 15 countries around the world.
- 1 in 10 people lack access to clean water. We’re on a mission to change that.
- charity: water has funded 35,281 water projects for 9.5 million people around the world.
- Why water?
- 663 million people drink dirty water. Learn how access to clean water can improve health, boost local economies, empower women, and give kids more time in school.
Susan G. Komen
- Over 70 Hours Volunteered
- Employee donations raised through company sponsored food trucks and activities including Drench Your Boss day – over $2,500 raised in 2018.
- Annual Participation in Race For The Cure – 75% Employee Participation
- Komen Colorado serves 73% of Colorado’s population in a 22-county service area.
HOLT CAT United Way Auction
- Annual donation.
- This year’s auction raised a total donation of $26,170 to United Way agencies across Texas.
- United Way advances the common good in communities across the world. Their focus is on education, income and health—the building blocks for a good quality of life.
Doctors Without Borders
- Raised money through “Dress down Fridays”
- Doctors Without Borders, is an international humanitarian medical non-governmental organisation of French origin best known for its projects in conflict zones and in countries affected by endemic diseases. An independent, global movement providing medical aid where it’s needed most.
Parker Task Force
- Raised money and food to donate three complete meals for families.
- The Parker Task Force is dedicated to providing individuals and families in our community with food, limited financial assistance and other support services to help them become self-sufficient. These services will be delivered with compassion, dignity and respect by our 100% volunteer staff.
Project Angel Heart
- Participated in Dining Out for Life.
- By going out to lunch/happy hour/dinner to a participating restaurant, the restaurant donates 25% to Project Angel Heart to help provide delicious, medically tailored meals for Coloradans living with HIV/AIDS.
- 2019 Dining Out for Life is expected to have raised more than $320,000, allowing Project Angel Heart to make and deliver more than 39,000 medically tailored meals.
Matthew Shepard Foundation
- Annual table sponsorship at the Bear to Make a Difference Gala. The Bear to Make a Difference Gala is an opportunity for community members, civic leaders and corporate partners to come together to support the work of the Matthew Shepard Foundation and those who share our commitment to a future free from hate.
- The Matthew Shepard Foundation empowers individuals to embrace human dignity and diversity through outreach, advocacy and resource programs.
Colorado Adaptive Sports Foundation / GH Phipps Charity Golf Classic
- Annual participation and sponsorship.
- GH Phipps Annual Charity Golf Classic benefits the Colorado Adaptive Sports Foundation, which helps to bolster independence, improve self-confidence, elevate social interaction and heighten quality of life for people of all ages with physical disabilities. It provides them with financial and organizational support so they have the opportunity to participate in organized sports programs.
- Last year’s 12th Annual GH Phipps Charity Golf Classic raised $33,500 for the Colorado Adaptive Sports Foundation.
Smith Agency & Pathfinders Services / Debbie’s Big Day
- Annual participation and sponsorship
- Annual Debbie’s Big Day Charity Golf Tournament raises money for the Smith Agency in Denver and Pathfinder Services Inc. in Indiana. Fundraising efforts serve adults with developmental disabilities to become happy adjusted individuals; working, active and contributing to their community.
- Last year’s 6th Annual Debbie’s Big Day Charity Golf Tournament raised over $15,000 for the Smith Agency and Pathfinder Services.
Denver Rescue Mission
- Over 74 Hours Volunteered
- 100% Employee Participation
- Denver Rescue Mission receives 970 unique guests per day.
- Denver Rescue Mission is committed to helping people who are experiencing homelessness and addiction in Colorado change their lives.
National Network to End Domestic Violence
- Donated Cell Phones
- NNEDV provides training and assistance to the statewide and territorial coalitions against domestic violence. It also furthers public awareness of domestic violence and changes beliefs that condone intimate partner violence.
Dolls for Daughters
- Donated Money and 100 Toys
- Dolls for Daughters collects more than 40,000 toys, stocking stuffers, books, toothbrush/toothpaste kits and other items to change the lives of children in our community through their annual Dolls for Daughters and Toys for Boys program.
Cell Phones for Soldiers
- Donated Cell Phones
- To date, the charity has provided more than 300 million Minutes That Matter to our troops serving around the world, and it continues Helping Heroes Home via emergency funds that so far has assisted more than 3,100 veterans and their families.
Other Volunteering Initiatives
- Dress for Success
- Project Helping
- Special Olympics